Numa Numa Relived Numa Numa Relived

Brilliant.

Nicely done there, really nicely done. Good transition to live. Still as brilliant and funny to watch =D

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Nice

Neat little animation there, I liked it.

Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

Awesome, as ever.

This series never ceases to amaze me. It looks incredible, as ever, and it's a good storyline. The acting isn't annoying either, which is always a big plus. Nice work.

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Really clever

That's brilliant! A really clever little Flash, I like!

Mambolawyer Mambolawyer

OMG Wow

I really really liked this. Damn catchy song's in my head, so I'm watching it over and over. By the way, what's that dance that Angel and that lot are doing through the video?

Phoenix Wrong 33¼ Phoenix Wrong 33¼

Damn good!

Hey, this was damn good! Just one question - that song before the "I'm such a SHIT!" bit, what is it? It's kinda catchy and I want it...

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

What a great thing to do for someone

May I first say how wonderful it is to see this kind of thing on Newgrounds. What a great ribute. And even if I didn't know Elle, I also hope she found what she was looking for, and wish her all the best in the afterlife or whatever.

And I really feel for all of those who DID know her, it must be a hard time, and I know the feeling to lose a friend. It really hurts. So, good luck to all of you, and hope you get through it alright.

~OneKnux~

Legend of Zelda: The end Legend of Zelda: The end

Truly brilliant

What a damn fine movie. Absolutely superb. One of the best drawn movies I've seen in a while.

Time of thy life Time of thy life

Pretty damn good

That was really good stuff. Like WAAANIMATION said, most people screw manga drawings up, but you did a real good job. Well done!

Sonic - U.S. of Whatever Sonic - U.S. of Whatever

SWEET MOTHER OF ABRAHAM!

Good lord, that has to be one of the best movies I have ever seen on NG so far, You have a talent for this kinda stuff! (some random guy: "Duh") SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOO!